Accounts Receivable Clerk
Position Name: Accounts Receivable Clerk
Department: Accounts Receivable
Location: Watsonville, CA
- Opening mail, preparing deposits, and applying payments to customer accounts
- Customer account reconciliations.
- Maintaining weekly call reports for accounts with past due balances, contacting customers to determine payment status or disputed items. Assisting with resolution to disputed invoices by working with customers and the Customer Service department.
- Other Accounts Receivable functions as identified by the A/R supervisor.
Call Center Support:
- Includes answering inbound calls for the Accounts Receivable phone queue. Provides back-up support for the Credit Department queue.
- Credit Department Support
- Provide Credit support for all selling channels as outlined in the Credit Policy
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable
- Working knowledge of Accounting Principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate with numbers
- Keyboard and Microsoft proficient, 10-key required
- Positive team player with ability to work independently
Return to Job Listings