Position Name: Payroll Advisor
Location: Watsonville, CA
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for processing the payroll for assigned multi-state locations and ensures an accurate and timely delivery of payroll to our Associates. This position reports to the Sr. Payroll Manager.
Responsibilities: Processing of payroll on a bi-weekly/weekly basis for up to 2000+ associates; responsible for maintaining compliance with all payroll policies and procedures for a multi state employer. Must be able to maintain confidentiality. Word, Excel, and Access programs desired.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of payroll
- Ensure timely distribution of payroll to store locations and WSC
- Timeliness of resolving payroll discrepancies and communication to associates and business partners
- Monitor overall payroll process and escalate any system or procedural issues to Payroll Manager
Performs related duties/projects upon request from Manager.
- Previous 3+ years experience processing payroll for a multi-state organization with minimum of 500 plus employees
- Ability to work as a team player across functional groups
- Experience with Kronos timekeeping a plus.
- 2 year degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance
- Experience with Ultimate Software or Windows based HRMS systems
Return to Job Listings