Position Name: Replenishment Analyst
Department: Planning & Replenishment
Location: Watsonville, CA
The Replenishment Analyst is responsible for five key processes:
- Promotions including on-time availability and delivery of promotional product, meeting Ad Instock goals for stores and Direct Inventory Support requirements. The Replenishment Analyst communicates Ad Proof discrepancies on all promotional media to Assistant Category Manager.
- Vendor Management including managing monthly and quarterly vendor collaborative calls, preparation for those calls, monitoring vendor compliance for shipping performance, and recommending initiatives for better vendor performance. Replenishment Analyst provides support to his or her Assistant Category Manager on invoice (AP) reconciliation issues between West Marine and his or her vendors.
- Replenishment management includes execution of West Marine’s Store-Level Inventory Management (SLIM) system, purchasing all ad products, and reviewing forecasts. Manage Assortments by ensuring accurate setup and management of West Marine’s automated replenishment systems, and managing item/store start and stop date execution.
- Management of product lifecycle by executing plans for product transitions and ensuring accurate setup and management of West Marine’s automated replenishment systems.
- Inventory management by monitoring and managing order fulfillment from vendors, reviewing forecast variance exception reports to understand trends and changes in the business ensuring that all service levels are met and maintained, delivering to weekly regular instock requirements.
- A qualified candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in business or related field with experience in a retail buying environment or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience preferred.
- Candidate must have strong analytical, organizational, communication and negotiation skills.
- He or she will have knowledge of merchandising and replenishment principles, practices, and procedures.
- Must be familiar with MS Office products, particularly proficient in Excel.
- Experience in E3/JDA preferred.
Return to Job Listings