Department: 714 Legal/Internal Audit Department
Status: Full Time
Location: Watsonville, CA
This position will be responsible for handling Customer product and personal injury claims, as well WM property, auto and other claims as they may arise. Prepare and lead annual policy renewals. Analysis of insurance coverage issues and liability and product claims; recommend policy and process changes to minimize exposure. Oversight of Certificates of Insurance from vendors.
- Work with Customers to resolve product and premises claims.
- Report property, premise, customer injury, auto, and product claims to carriers as needed.
- Work with adjustors and insurance professionals to resolve claims.
- Review and approve Certificates of Insurance pursuant to company requirements.
- Prepare forecasts and materials for insurance renewals.
- Evaluate and draft protocols for new and emerging operational risks.
- Analyze loss trends and recommend programs to improve customer safety.
4-10 years Risk Management exp.; preferably in a retail/service organization with multi state locations.BS/BA degree.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Access.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to get things done through others.
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations for budgeting purposes, policy changes, etc.
Return to Job Listings