Senior Financial Analyst
Status: Full Time
Location: Watsonville, CA
Responsible for in-depth month and quarter-end analysis of Profit and Loss statements related to our Port Supply wholesale business and Logistics. This includes identifying, interpreting, and researching variances to forecast/budget/LY and communicating findings. Conducts and coordinates all forecasting, budgeting and ad hoc analysis related to Port Supply and Logistics. Responsible for weekly/monthly analysis of results (sales, gross margin and profitability) of Port Supply. Reports results, draws conclusions and presents findings to the executive team in support of effective decision-making. Evaluates profit improvement ideas and communicates conclusions and recommendations to management teams. Supports executive team with reporting and research for public filings.
- Financial modeling & analysis.
- P&L forecasting and budgeting.
- Month- end variance analysis reporting & Financial Reporting (Board of director’s package, 10-K, 10-Q).
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field and 4+ years experience in a finance role required.
- A successful candidate will have strong analytical skills, knowledge of financial statements and an understating of budgeting/forecasting process.
- Advanced PC skills required, with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (specifically lookup functions, pivot tables, and macros.) Intermediate level knowledge of Business Objects, Hyperion Essbase, Microsoft PowerPoint and Access preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both written and orally and have the ability to multi-task and operate under defined guidelines and deadlines.
- Exhibits responsibility, accountability and accuracy. Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all company information.
Return to Job Listings