Contractor / Senior Programmer Analyst
Status: Full Time Temp (5 Months)
Location: Watsonville Support Center
Work as part of a cross functional team to design, develop, configure, test, and deploy data integrations between a variety of applications/ application platforms like POS (Micros Xstore), Order Management (Micros Serenade), ecommerce sites (Hybris), and i-series (JDA) for a marine oriented specialty retailer. Must be a developer/analyst experienced in full software development lifecycle, capable of coding in Java. TIBCO experience is a plus! Experience in a retail environment is desirable. Collaborate with other engineers, business partners, solution architect, IT Operations, and Quality Assurance teams to define and deliver key integrations.
- Analyze business requirements.
- Design solutions that effectively meet/exceed business requirements using best practice methodologies for SOA/ESB.
- Troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Create/maintain effective system documentation.
- Deliver projects according to published schedule.
The following skills are required:
- A minimum of 3 years Java/J2EE experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of developing/ deploying interfaces in TIBCO- experience with BW, Rendezvous, Administrator, Hawk, MQ, JMS/EMS, ODBC/JDBC, FTP/FTPS, WDSL, HTTP/S.
- A minimum of 3 years SQL and experience working with Database( such as SQL Server, Oracle, DB2.)
- Experience working with XML technology.
- Broad experience using various integration techniques including Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), and Extract, Transformation, and Load (ETL) tools and methods.
- Experience configuration of TIBCO SOA Environment and its supporting technologies is highly preferred.
- Strong Retail background.
- Excellent communication skills-written and verbal.
- Education- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field required.
Return to Job Listings