The West Marine Store in Naples will have a Grand Opening Celebration of its bigger store in a brand new location from Friday, October 12 to Sunday, October 14. Responding to the needs of local water enthusiasts, the store is over 13,000 square feet and features a fishing shack with saltwater and freshwater gear, an expanded selection of electronics, boating gear and an engine and boat parts counter staffed by specialists. Plus, casual and technical apparel, shoes and accessories all designed for your life on the water. The crew of the Naples West Marine consists of 18 Associates with a combined total of 475 years of boating, fishing and sailing experience and who have collectively cruised over 25,000 nautical miles.
Doors open at 8 a.m. on Friday and festivities continue all weekend with activities, extraordinary discounts and prize giveaways. Events to take place at the Naples West Marine Grand Opening:
- Mayor John Sorey to Attend Friday Morning Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony at 9 am.
- Raymarine Mobile Showroom lets you try the Latest High Tech Electronics
- Brownies Dive Specialists will be on Deck
- Electronics Experts from Garmin and Navico
- Door-Buster Deals Throughout the Weekend
- Prizes and Giveaways
- Sperry Top Sider Prize Wheel
- Hot Dog Barbeque 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.