West Marine’s newstore in Key West will have its Grand Opening Celebration from Friday, September 20 through Sunday, September 22. At 12,000 square feet, this is the largestWest Marine store in the region.
Responding to the needs of the localsailing, boating and fishing community, this new West Marine store contains ahuge selection of supplies, gear, apparel and accessories for your life on thewater. Plus, the store has a large selection of stand-up paddleboards, kayaks,footwear and casual and technical apparel.
There is also an expanded assortmentacross most categories throughout the store. An engine parts counter, staffed by specialists, will be open 7 days aweek. In addition, a huge selection of marine electronics will also be ondisplay to touch and test.
Doorsopen at 8 a.m. on Friday, Saturday and Sunday with the festivities continuing all weekend.
Family-friendly activities include:
- Special Appearance byKey West Mayor Craig Cates and Commissioner Jimmy Weekley on Friday at 10 a.m.
- High Tech ElectronicsDemonstrations with Raymarine, Lowrance, Simrad, Brownies and Icom
- TowBoatU.S. Captainsare on deck with special discounts
- Door-Buster Deals
- Raffle Prizes and Giveaways
- Free Ice Cream throughoutthe Weekend
- Free T-Shirts for theFirst 100 Customers