B&G Zeus² are easy to use, ultra-responsive chartplotters designed specifically for sailors. They’re packed with exclusive sailing features including Laylines (view tacking angles on the chart even without an active waypoint), SailSteer (all your sailing data on one display), SailTime (more accurate ETAs for sailboats beating upwind), GoFree™, GRIB weather, WindPlot, enhanced tides (internal tidal calculations with Navionics Dynamic Tides and Currents data) and much more.
- Zeus² chartplotters have bright, LED backlit widescreen displays with multi-touch “pinch-to-zoom” interaction, supplying dedicated sailing data at the tips of your fingers backed up by B&G’s signature rotary controller. Ultra-low profile designs blend style with IPX7 waterproof performance.
- Zeus² plotters integrate seamlessly with your existing network, communicating with performance modules including Broadband Radar, autopilot, AIS, digital switching, weather modules and more. They include high-performance 10Hz internal GPS antennas or interface with the external ZG100 10Hz GPS. Intuitive menu system simplifies operation, and B&G’s fastest processor delivers seamless chart redraw and sharpest graphics.
- The SailSteer navigation screen displays Heading and COG, Current Layline, Calculated Tide, True Wind Angle Indicator, Rudder Angle Indicator and Opposite Tack Layline among other features to improve on-water navigation and maximize sailing success. All data is shown relative to the boat for easy and accurate visualization.
- Zeus² chartplotters are compatible with leading cartography options, including Navionics, Insight and C-MAP, which can be installed via the plotter’s convenient dual chart slot. Spend more time enjoying the water and less at the chart table with GoFree™, B&G’s powerful wireless solution to remotely control and view Zeus² via your tablet computer, or view via your smartphone, wherever you are (WiFi-1 Module required).
- Display Type: Multi-touch touchscreen color TFT
- Screen Size: 9" diagonal
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 480
- Preloaded Cartography: World background map
- Optional Cartography: Navionics, C-MAP MAX-N, Insight, Insight Genesis, NV Digital, charts produced with Navico Mapcreator
- Data Interface: NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183
- Receiver Type: Internal 10Hz high gain
- Dimensions: 10 15/16"W x 6 7/16"H x 4 3/16"D
- Voltage: 9-32V DC
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: One year (three years with +1 Advantage)