Good things often come in small packages. That’s true for boats and it’s certainly true for the all-new Self-Leveling Tabs (SLT) from Bennett. Easily installed, with no hydraulic lines or wiring required, they instantly react to both boat speed and water pressure to add trim precisely as needed to improve your hole shot, reduce engine laboring, improve fuel efficiency and eliminate porpoising. Each unit includes two 14-gauge stainless steel trim tab assemblies with Bennett’s exclusive interlocking hinge, fully automatic actuators, and a complete set of stainless steel mounting hardware. Five-year warranty.
- SLT6 is designed for boats 10' to 14'
- Benefits: Performance improvements
- Actuating Mechanism: Self-contained hydraulic cylinders
- Tab Material: Stainless steel
- Control Type: Self-regulating
- Installation: DIY
- Included Equipment: Stainless steel hardware
- Warranty: Five-years