These commercial style crab pots are manufactured by Chesapeake Crabbing Supplies using the highest quality U.S. made 1 ½”dia. or 2”dia. squared galvanized wire. Zinc coating in the galvanization process adds a protective barrier to the wire material, making it stronger against saltwater and weather elements. These crab pots are all equipped with a bait box, bait box cover, four entrances, turtle excluders and a wide dump lid. Cull rings are added and comply with state laws.* All pots measure 2’L x 2’W x 18”H.
- Dimensions: 2’L x 2’W x 18”H
- Materials: 1 ½”dia. or 2”dia. squared galvanized wire
- Designed to bait and trap crabs
- Equipped with bait box, bait cover, four entrances, turtle excluders and a wide dump lid
- Added cull rings have pots complying with state laws
*Each state has its own regulations regarding trap size, type of escape rings, cull ring size and more. Regulations change from time to time so it's important to check with the state law where you plan to set crab pots to make sure you're within legal standing.