- Floating: Never lose your radio. Floating design and orange core makes retrieving radio easy if dropped overboard.
- Six-Watt VHF: Select between 1, 3 and 6 watts for short and long range communication.
- Ultra-Compact Design: Ergonomic and compact design is easy to hold and intuitive to operate.
- Accessories Included: AC & DC adapters, drop-in charger, LiON battery, belt clip, etc.
- External Speaker/Microphone Jack: Connect Cobra speaker Mic accessories for hip or body worn operation.
This floating radio has an orange core for higher visibility and is easy to retrieve if dropped overboard. It features six watts of power for longer-range communication and full access to all NOAA weather channels and alarm tones for weather emergencies.
BURP vibrates water out of the speaker grill and improves speaker performance. The ergonomic and compact radio is easy to hold and intuitive to operate, and you can select between 1, 3 and 6 watts for short and long range communication. It also includes key features like noise-canceling microphone that blocks background noise for clear communication, NOAA weather radio, Weather Alert and IPX7 Submersiblility.
- Scanning Modes: Tri-Watch, All Scan, Memory Scan
- Weather Alert: Yes
- Transmit Power: 6, 3, 1 Watt
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Life: 8-14 hours
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Dimensions: 4 13/16"H x 2 3/8"W x 1 3/8"D
- Weight: 8oz.
- Included Accessories: AC and DC adapters, drop-in charger, belt clip
- Warranty: Three years