When you purchase an M-Series Thermal Camera. (Models:11768405, 13217088, 13217096, 13217104, 14497424, 14497432, 14497440, 14497390)
Valid October 1, 2015 — December 31, 2015
If you ever dreamed of staying out late or getting an early start for your day on the water, the single-sensor M-324XP is your ticket to safe, worry-free navigation. Providing clear, detailed thermal imagery, the M-324XP delivers clear, detailed images at long range you never thought possible in such an affordable thermal night vision system.
Detailed, 3D color on-screen symbols give you instant access to system status, position, and configuration. In addition, it provides 360° continuous panning, ±90° tilt and includes 2X electronic-zoom. The compact gimbal (11 3/16"H x 7"dia.) may be mounted either ball-up or ball-down to give you mounting flexibility. It outputs a standard video signal which can be viewed on single or multiple multi-function displays or monitors with an auxiliary video input, using simple Ethernet connections. Includes camera head with 18" pigtail and joystick control unit.
- Detector Type: 320 × 240 VOx Microbolometer
- Field of view: 24º x 18º (NTSC)
- Focal Length: 19 mm
- E-zoom: 2X
- Detects Small Vessel: Approx. 4,200'
- Detects person in water: 1,500'
- Dimensions: 7"dia. x 11 3/16"H
- Voltage: 12V/24V
- Amperage: Approx. 1-2A, 25W nominal/50W maximum
- Waterproof Rating: Rated IPX6
- Dimensions: 11 3/16"H x 7"dia.
- Weight: Approx. 9lb.
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)