When you purchase an MD-Series Thermal Camera. (Models:14497283, 14497291, 15131006, 15131014)
Valid October 1, 2015 — December 31, 2015
Affordable, fixed-mount thermal night vision cameras help with steering around obstacles, avoiding collisions and finding people in the water at night. Simple to mount and easy to integrate into your existing electronics, MD-Series are Ethernet-enabled and have a slim profile for unobtrusive mounting.
- Detector Type: 640 × 480 VOx Microbolometer
- Field of view: 25° × 20° (NTSC)
- Focal Length: 25 mm
- E-zoom: 2X
- Detects Small Vessel: 8,506'
- Detects person in water: 4,200'
- Power Requirements: 12V-24V DC
- Draw: Approx. 1-2A, 25W nominal/50W max.
- Connector Types: BNC with BNC-to-RCA adapter included for video out
- Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to +55°C
- Water Resistance Rating: IPX6
- Included Equipment: Camera head with 18" pigtails for power, analog video and ethernet, joystick control unit (standard with M-Series, optional with MD), operator manual
- Optional Accessories: Dual station JCU; Low Smoke, Zero Halogen Ethernet Cables; Top-Down Mounting Riser
- Dimensions: 6” dia. x 7”H
- Weight: ~ 3 lbs
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)