For every vessel in any body of water, Fraser Optics’ Mariner Series 14x40mm Gyro-Stabilized Monolite delivers the clear advantage. Military grade, lightweight Monolite is the world’s only gyro-stabilized monocular and removes up to 98% of image motion caused by hand or platform movement. The Monolite is engineered using Fraser Optics’ STEDI-EYE® Technology. Safety and performance should never be sacrificed; Fraser Optics delivers proven, tested performance that you can trust.
- Advanced gyro-stabilization system
- Up to 98% reduction of image motion
- Fully multi-coated MgFI optics for enhanced light transmission
- Wide field of view
- Scan rate (8º/sec)
- 100% sealed, buoyant, submersible and waterproof
- Shockproof and ruggedized for extreme conditions
- No-slip neoprene cover for added comfort and grip
- Built-in regulator for external power; continuous operation for 8 hours on one CR-123 battery
- Two-year warranty
- Magnification: 14x
- Objective diameter: 40mm
- Exit pupil: 3mm
- Field of view (74m @ 1,000m): 4.3º
- Resolution (day): 4.3 Arc seconds
- Stabilization freedom: ±8º
- Focus adjustment: ±4 diopters
- Scan rate: 8º/sec
- Power (internal): (1) CR-123 battery
- Length: 8.25"
- Width: 5.125"
- Height: 2.675"
- Weight (day): 2.0 lbs (0.9kg)
- Microfiber Sleeve
- (2) CR123 Batteries
- Anti-Fog Kit
- Customized Hard Storage Case