This Garmin handheld is great for hikers, geocachers or other outdoor sports enthusiasts. The premium GPSMAP® 64st model features a preloaded 100K topo map for the continental U.S. Map detail includes national, state and local parks and forests, along with terrain contours, elevation information, trails, rivers, lakes and points of interest. View it all on the bright, transflective, 65,000-color TFT display. The 64st include a three-axis tilt-compensated compass and a barometric altimeter, and connect wirelessly to compatible Garmin handhelds, so you can share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches.
Pair with external sensors (ANT +™), receive Smart Notifications and transfer large files to your device using Bluetooth. Transfer waypoints, routes, tracks, sensor data, plus live tracking and weather forecasts from your smartphone to your unit with BaseCamp Mobile. Built-in internal memory includes 4GB. Also features a microSD card slot to plug in preloaded BlueChart® g2 or City Navigator NT® microSD cards for land and water navigation versatility. USB and NMEA 0183 interfacing. Long-lasting rechargeable NiMH battery can be charged by device using an AC adapter or USB cable on your computer.
- Display Type: Transflective, 65-K color TFT
- Screen Size: 2.6" diag.
- Screen Resolution: 160 x 240
- Antenna: Quad helix antenna
- Receiver Type: High sensitivity GPS and GLONASS
- Waypoints: 10,000
- Compass/Accelerometer/Altimeter: Yes
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery Pack: Yes
- Wireless Connectivity: ANT+™/Bluetooth
- Preloaded BirdsEye One Year Subscription: Yes
- BaseCamp Mobile Companion: Yes
- Battery Type: Two NiMH rechargeable AA (included)
- Battery Life: 16 hours
- Dimensions: 2 3/8"W x 6 5/16"H x 1 3/8"D
- Weight: 9.2oz. With batteries
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: One year