The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. You can store the power it produces in a portable recharger. The Boulder 15 can be used to power any Goal Zero recharger.
The Boulder 15 solar panel can be installed because of its strong tempered glass and the aluminum frame or you can take the lightweight panel with you.
- Solar Power
Collect 15 watts of power from the sun to recharge your power pack
- Easy to Use
Use for RV, cabin, camping, trickle charging, or for recharging your power pack to power all your portable devices.
- Maximize Collection
Easily link panels together to maximize your collection power and cut recharging time in half.
How to use:
- Position and angle panel towards the sun
- Plug the solar panel into recharger/battery pack (sold separately)
- Charges from the following: Approx. Charge Time:
- Escape 150 Recharger 22-44 hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 150 22-44 hours
- Sherpa 50 v2 Recharger 7-14 hours
- Guide 10 Plus 6-10 hours
- Smartphone, GPS 2-4 hours
- Solar Panel
- Rated Power 15W
- Cell Type Mono crystalline
- Open-circuit Voltage 20-V
- Converting Eff. 17-18%
- Solar Port 12V Charging port (4.7mm)
- 14-16V, 1.0A max (15W), not regulated
- Weight 3.5 lbs (1.5 kg)
- Dimensions 11 x 18 x 1 in (28 x 46 x 2.5 cm)
- Warranty 12 Months
- Certifications FCC and CE
- Optimal Operating Temp. 0-120 F (-17-48 C)