Small boat Captive Ball Traveler Cars are used on large dinghies, keelboats, beach cats and offshore boats to 27'. These lightweight, solid aluminum and compact captive ball (CB) travelers are built to handle very high loads. Captive ball bearings let you roll the cars on and off the track without using a ball loader. Additional features include stainless-steel wire guides for smooth transitioning and open car sides to reduce weight and expose balls for quick cleaning. Toggle cars have low pivot points (for efficient load transfer) and let you fasten mainsheet and control blocks directly to the block swivel post.
- Application: Mainsheet systems, Genoa leads
- Material: One-piece solid aluminum
- Shackle: Pivoting toggle models - fasten control blocks directly to post without needing a shackle
- Sheave: Fixed sheave models - mainsheet loads 40° or less from vertical
- Track Type: Small Boat CB track - 2720, 2721, 373, 374, 2725, 2751
- Track Dimensions: 7/8" (22mm)W x 1" (25mm) or 1/2" (12mm)H
- Cars use Carbo blocks and 423 Carbo-cam cleats