The Burner Pro Combo is designed for free skiers skiing primarily in open water such as big lakes and rivers, where cutting through diverse waters and keeping a smooth, free ride are their preference. They utilize a boat hull-inspired V-Bottom for stability that allows them to track exceptionally well for both deep water starts and open water carving. Great for inspiring confidence and control from the first pull. Basis slalom boots are designed for athletic shoe comfort, fit, control, feel and maximum strength-to-weight ratio. Their TruFit Last offers a relaxed fit and SoftCell Foam cushioning and Comfort Lacing System provide comfort that lasts.
- Application: High performance combo or slalom use
- Rider Level: Beginning to experienced
- Weight Range: Up to 200lb.
- Characteristics: Maximum stability and effortless cuts
- Length: 67"
- Shape: Comp Freeride Burner shape with V-Bottom technology
- Binding: Liner-less, base-less, weight-less Basis slalom boots; men’s shoe sizes 7-11
- Warranty: One year