The days of slalom skiing being constrained to private locations, pristine conditions and behind select watercraft are over. The Freeride can be ridden virtually anywhere, anytime, behind anything, and in any ski style you can come up with. Clean Edge Technology allows water to release “cleanly” from the bottom surface of the ski without wrapping up around the sidewall. This reduces ski drag up to 50% over conventional ski designs allowing you to more easily glide across the water and pop up from deep-water starts. The Freeride’s Carve Rails allow for amazing edge hold. Carve Flex allows active rocker carving, and teamed with the surf-inspired Shark Fin, maximizes the ski’s carvability in even the most trying water conditions. The Hybrid Sidewall design gives you speed where you want it and support where you need it. Basis boot and adjustable rear toe plate are liner-less for greater responsiveness, base-less for maximum control and feel, and weight-less designed for a maximum strength-to-weight ratio.
- Application: Recreational slalom free skier
- Rider Level: Beginner to intermediate
- Characteristics: Carves turns comfortably at wakeboard speeds and pops up easily from deep-water starts
- Length: 67"
- Shape: Clean Edge Technology with Hybrid Sidewall design
- Fins: Surf-inspired Shark Fin
- Binding: Basis adjustable bindings; men’s shoe size 7-11
- Warranty: One year