Intellian f-series provide simultaneous voice and data using Inmarsat’s global broadband I4 satellites. Domes can be ordered in a variety of sizes to match Intellian’s i-Series Marine Satellite TV Antennas.
FB250 transforms your vessel into a Broadband floating office, offering a faster and more affordable way to access data than ever before. It provides mariners constant, simultaneous access to voice and high-speed internet services on a global basis. FB250 takes vessels into the IP era with guaranteed data rates on demand anywhere you cruise.
- Inmarsat's global broadband I4 satellite coverage
- Simultaneous voice and data service
- Compact and reliable hardware
- IP connection for e-mail, internet, and intranet access including secure VPN
- Data rates up to 284 kbps (up to 128 kbps for Streaming IP)IP Handset interface
- Various matching dome solutions to Intellian i-Series (Marine Satellite TV Antenna System)
- Competitive and customized Intellian Inmarsat airtime
- Compact global maritime terminal: Available in the same size antenna as the FB150, Intellian’s FB250 is a compact Fleet Broadband maritime terminal offering increased connectivity speeds. Available diameters (matching TV domes): 14 11/16" (i2); 16 7/8" (i3); 19 11/16" (i4). Available heights (matching TV domes): 15" (i2); 17 5/16" (i3); 21 5/16" (i4)
- Simultaneous data and voice access: Up to 250Kbps data rates, as many as nine separate phone calls at one time, Fax, SMS and IP Streaming capability keeps you and your crew connected at all times
- Built-in Wi-Fi access point: Connect any device to the internet using the built in Wi-Fi functionality. No additional hardware required to get your vessel linked up to the web
- Reliable hardware: In addition to passing Inmarsat’s rigorous type approval process for designing a terminal that meets their highest standards, all Intellian FB terminals are extensively tested prior to shipment
- Global service network: Intellian’s three year warranty is backed by and extensive global support network of more than 300 trained service technicians in over 45 countries
- Rack-mountable ACU option: For vessels preferring to keep their electronics equipment neatly stored in a server rack configuration, a rack mountable Below Decks Unit is available for the FB250.
- Ruggedized handset: The plug-and-play handset provides a familiar user interface on a 2.2" diagonal TFT color screen and features common-sense technology, such as an echo cancellation and noise suppression function to eliminate background engine or wind noise and ensure excellent audio clarity
- Matching dome solution: The FB250 radome can be matched with the Intellian i-Series (i2, i3, i4) satellite TV antenna systems to create just the right look for your vessel