Suitable for Lewmar DC electric windlasses running on 12V or 24V, these low amperage switches are for use in installations using control boxes/solenoids and can be used on the bow or as a second switch station to control operation. Open foot switches have a round opening in the lid to allow fingertip operation without lifting the lid. Closed switches require the lid to be opened for all use. Featuring a lower-profile (1/2"H) design with an updated composite plastic body and twin sealed switch compartment rated IP67/5 for water resistance. Requires a 1 1/8"dia. cutout.
- IP67/5 rated for water resistance
- Twin sealed switch compartment
- Composite plastic body
- Available with polished stainless steel or composite plastic lid
- New lower-profile design with updated styling
- Open and closed top lids available in both stainless and composite plastic.