We’'ve taken the popular Lifesling2 and upgraded it for use on larger recreational and commercialvessels. The flotation collar has 21lb. of buoyancy and can be towed to an overboard crewmemberrather than the crewmember having to swim to it. It also can be used as a lifting sling if yourcrewmember needs help out of the water. Added features include a longer 150' retrieval line, forlarger boats, stainless D-rings which helps facilitate lifting the victim out of the water, 2"W SOLASreflecting tape for increased visibility at night, and a rugged, UV-resistant, fiberglass case, whichincludes graphics illustrating the instructions for recovering a person in the water. USCG approvedfor both recreational and commercial vessels and meets ISAF specifications. One-year warranty.
- USCG Type: Type V which substitutes for a Type IV
- Configuration: Horseshoe buoy, flotation collar
- Buoyancy: 21lb.
- Material: UL-approved foam, line, webbing
- Dimensions: Case: 24"H x 15-3/4"Wx 6-3/4"D
- Color: White storage container, Yellow Lifesling
- Mounting/Storage Provisions: Can be rail mounted or bulkhead mounted
- Warranty: One year