Easy-to-use 4.3-inch fishfinder/chartplotter with Hybrid Dual Imaging™ that combines Broadband Sounder™ with DownScan Imaging™ technology, a super-bright, LED-backlit color display, built-in GPS antenna and support for high-definition mapping.
The compact Elite-4 HDI combines a super-bright, LED-backlit color display and a built-in GPS antenna with a full selection of today’s top-selling fishfinder and chartplotter features that are easy to access and operate -- all at a surprisingly affordable price.
- Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, LED-backlit display with 70% more pixels and 36% more usable screen area than previous Elite-4 series displays.
- Exclusive Hybrid Dual Imaging™ (HDI) – Broadband Sounder plus DownScan Imaging™ -- the power of two award-winning technologies combined to provide the best possible view beneath your boat.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics® Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppesen C-Map Max-N.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with Insight Genesis™
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband Sounder
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New easy-to-use page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly and easily choose from pre-set page layouts -- including a three-panel view with chart, Broadband Sounder and DownScan Imaging.
- Display Type: Elite-4 HDI Series: 16-bit SolarMAX™ PLUS TFT
- Screen Size: 4.3"diag.
- Horizontal Pixels: 272
- Vertical Pixels: 480
- Receiver Type: Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS
- Dimensions: 3 13/16"W x 6 5/8"H; 7 1/2"H with bracket
- Transducer: Transom Mount
- Transmit Power: 250W (RMS)
- Speed/Temp: Included
- NMEA Interface: VHF and autopilot through NMEA 0183
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: One year