The Elite-7x CHIRP includes all of the proven features recently launched with the highly successful Elite-7x HDI with the addition of CHIRP sonar technology -- providing greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets.
CHIRP sonar advantages:
- Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
- Better target identification at greater depths
- Mark fish clearly at faster boat speeds
Exclusive Elite-7x CHIRP advantages:
- Multiple CHIRP ranges from a single transducer
- CHIRP sonar performance with a greater number of affordable transducers, including the Lowrance HDI Skimmer®
- View multiple CHIRP sonar settings on one display
- DownScan Imaging™ provides picture-like images of fish-holding structure beneath a boat
- Selectable single-frequency sonar operation with award-winning Broadband Sounder™ performance
- Brilliant Elite color display for enhanced widescreen visibility and viewing detail in all conditions
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack™ Into Sonar History: Immediate scroll back in sonar history to review covered areas and pinpoint spots (saving time and fuel by making it simple to retrace your path).
- Page Selector: An easier-to-use menu system with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation. Eight preset page layouts. The page selector does not hide live sonar and map screens while you’re making a page decision.
- Multi-Window Display: Lets you choose up to three panels in split-screen mode to view chart, sonar and DownScan Imaging—all on one screen simultaneously.
- Display Type: 256-color SolarMAX™ PLUS TFT
- Screen Size: 7"diag.
- Horiz. Pixel: 800
- Vert. Pixel: 480
- Receiver Type: No GPS receiver, fishfinder only
- Transmit Power: Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak analog equivalent
- Transducer: Transom mount included
- Dimensions: 9 1/4"W x 5 3/8"H x 3 1/16"D
- Transmit Power: 500W
- NMEA Interface: NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: Two years