With Purchase of this item and any of the following Lowrance products: HDS-12 Gen2 Touch Fishfinder/Chartplotter, HDS-9 Gen2 Touch Fishfinder / Chartplotter without Transducer, HDS-9m Gen2 Touch Chartplotter, HDS-7 Gen2 Touch Fishfinder / Chartplotter without Transducer, HDS-7 Gen2 Touch Fishfinder/Chartplotter with one-year Insight Genesis subscription, no transducer, or HDS-7m Gen2 Touch Chartplotter
Valid February 6, 2015 — July 5, 2015
Compact SonarHub™ module provides an all-in-one solution for adding best-in-class StructureScan® HD and CHIRP sonar capabilities to compatible Lowrance fishfinder/chartplotter displays. Plug-and-play, all-in-one network solution makes it easier than ever to identify productive fishing areas with connectivity to the latest Lowrance sonar technologies—including StructureScan HD, CHIRP and SpotlightScan™.
- Compact all-in-one sonar module delivers StructureScan HD and CHIRP sonar technologies
- CHIRP sonar with Airmar® TM150M transducer delivers extremely efficient pulse generation that provides improved target resolution and noise rejection, as well as wide coverage for perfect arches that clearly identify fish targets
- StructureScan HD offers best-in-class, side-scanning range and resolution, plus DownScan Imaging™ to provide crystal-clear, picture-like views of what’s beneath a boat
- Optional transducers include Airmar TM150M, single-channel CHIRP transducer and existing StructureScan HD transducers
- Compatible with SpotlightScan forward- and surround-scanning sonar transducers (SonarHub not required for SpotlightScan functionality with HDS Gen2 Touch displays)
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance HDS Gen1 (not including SpotlightScan and CHIRP sonar), HDS Gen2 and Gen2 Touch fishfinder/chartplotter models
- Three built-in Ethernet ports allow for quick and convenient networking without the need for an extra Ethernet networking module
- Compatible Displays: Lowrance HDS Gen1, Gen2, Gen2 Touch, Simrad NSS Sport, NSS evo2, NSE, NSO, NSO evo2
- Transmit Power: Max 500W RMS (StructureScan® HD), 250W RMS (CHIRP)
- Frequency: 455/800 kHz (StructureScan HD), 40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
- Maximum DownScan Depth: StructureScan: 300' @ 455/800 KHz
; CHIRP: 3,500' (transducer dependent)
- Maximum SideScan Range: 300' per side
- Transmit Power: 500W RMS (StructureScan HD), 250W RMS (CHIRP)
- Voltage: 12/24V DC
- Data Interface: Ethernet
- Connectors: Ethernet: Three ports; Power: 4-pin power connector; Transducer Port 1: Blue 7-pin connector for CHIRP and narrow-band transducers; Transducer Port 2: Black 9-pin connector for use with StructureScan® HD and SpotlightScan™ transducers
- Width: 7-1/8"
- Height: 2-3/16"
- Length: 8"
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: Two years