CE Certified for European Installation
Power your TVs, stereos, plasma screens and other sensitive electronics without worry. This pure sine wave inverter and power-factor corrected charger provides clean, reliable inverter power with a total harmonic distortion of less than 5%. Flash programming allows easy memory upgrades. The transfer relay shifts power automatically in 16 milliseconds whenever shore power is lost, preventing crashes from damaging sensitive electronics. The inverter/charger keeps its cool, with dual variable-speed brushless cooling fans.
Like other Magnum inverter/chargers, the MS Series includes five-stage smart battery chargers (with Bulk, Absorption, Float, Equalization and Battery Saver-which maintains your batteries in storage without drying them out). Ruggedly marinized for corrosion protection in the salt water environment, the MS Series includes conformal coated circuit boards, an aluminum powdercoated chassis and top and stainless fasteners.
- Output Waveform: Pure sine wave
- Output Type: Terminal block for up to #6AWG wire DC
- Input Type: 5/16" teminal block
- Input Voltage: 9-17V DC
- Continuous Capacity: 2700W
- Status Indicators: Charging/Inverting LED
- Automatic Functions: Five-stage smart charging, Search Mode, transfer relay
- User Selectable Functions: Battery type, Charge rate, Auto Generator Start (with optional AGS Module), Search Mode setup
- Mounting Hardware Included/Required: Shelf, bulkhead or upside-down mounting. 1/4" bolts not included
- Approvals: ETL listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use and UL 1741 for off-grid installations
- Warranty: Three years
- Operation requires use of ME-RC Remote Control, Model 8632911, sold separately