Compact, lightweight and highly efficient (Power Factor Corrected >0.98), the PowerCharger provides a clean output to the batteries regardless of the quality of the input power, extending battery life. Other features include the ability to revive a “dead” battery, 3-stage charging of flooded, gel or AGM batteries, DC power supply universal input (90-265VAC, 50/60Hz) for worldwide use, temperature compensation, built-in memory functions to prevent overcharging. Not compatible with Mastervolt’s network CANbus system. Battery temperature sensor and remote monitoring available.
- Nominal output voltage: 24V
- Total charge current: 100A
- Number of Battery Outlets: 3
- Battery Capacity Range: 200-1000 Ah
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120/230 V (50/60 Hz) 100 A