The Mass Combi pure sine wave inverter/chargers are half the weight, and consume less than half the power of traditional inverter/chargers. Utilizing high-frequency switch mode technology for greater efficiency, Mass Combi includes a professional-grade inverter, automatic transfer switch and advanced three-stage-plus battery charger in a lightweight, compact design. Pure, clean sine wave AC power is the only choice for sensitive electronics, and high surge ratings let you operate motor loads, so you can power up your laptop or air condition the cabin for comfort. Charges up to three battery banks with lead-acid, gel or AGM settings, plus the ability to revive a "dead battery", and built-in memory function to prevent overcharging.
Power Sharing feature allows Mass Combi to be programmed so that when particular high-amperage loads turn on, the charger automatically de-rates, eliminating nuisance tripping of the shore breaker. Includes ICC Remote Panel, and battery temperature sensor with cable. Optional Mass Combi Interface Module allows connection to MasterBus onboard network. MasterView Easy Remote Touchscreen Panel can show the information from multiple Mastervolt products including chargers, inverters, batteries etc. on one display.
- Output Waveform: Pure sine wave
- Output Type: Plug-n-play connection to remote panels and temp. sensors
- Status Indicators: LED Indicator
- Automatic Functions: Automatic transfer switch
- User Selectable Functions: Low battery cutoff, shore power current, charger amps, charging voltage, battery type, power boosting and power sharing functions, charger only function
- Included Equipment: ICC Remote Panel included
- Mounting: Approvals: CE Certified, E certified according to automotive directive 95/54/EG, meets UL and ABYC requirements
- Warranty: Two years