Battery Monitor with System Fuse: Say goodbye to the days of wondering if your batteries are charged and ready to go boating. MasterShunt takes analog data from the batteries and converts it to precise digital information that can be displayed on the Masterview Easy Remote Panel.
System Status and Control: Provides extensive battery status information including voltage, current, amp hours, time remaining and remaining capacity in percentage. Programmable event functions include auto-generator-start when batteries are nearing complete discharge. Historical data and an error counter provide complete insight into the electrical system so you can take preventive measures. Designed to work with the MasterView Easy Remote Panel and DC Distribution 500 to form an integrated power management system.
- Functions Monitored with Ranges: 0-60V (0.1V resolution), 0-10A: <0.2A resolution, 10-100A: <0.5A resolution, 100-1000A: <5A resolution, Time remaining 0-480 hours (1 min resolution)
- Max. Current: 300A contin., 400A for 10 min., 500A for 5 min., 600A for 2 min.
- Max. Battery Bank: Max. battery bank size: 10.000Ah
- User Selectable Functions: Event-based actions, alarms, timers, auto stop/start for generator
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 5.9" x 2.5"
- Voltage: 12V/24V/48V
- Draw: 18mA(@13.6V) / 10mA(@27.2V) Normal operation mode
- Included Equipment: Includes T-fuse (500A intermittent, 300A continuous)
- Warranty: Two years