The Tour model combines the Digital Advantage with Motorguide’s stainless steel shafts, metal pedals and heads. Digital Advantage allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
MotorGuide Digital monitors your motor’s amp-draw, heat dissipation, output and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler running, more durable motor with an extended service life. The Digital module is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components.
- Stainless steel shafts and components, metal head, and pedal make this the toughest trolling motor ever
- Digital power from 75 to 109 pounds of thrust with 24 or 36-volt options
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability
- MotorGuide Digital efficiency results in sustained battery life and more time on the water
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion
- Quiet, smooth variable-speed operation lets you get closer to the fish
- Machete III Prop runs quiet and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for the ultimate shallow water performance
- Pull-pull cable steering with stainless steel pulleys is known for its feel and precision, limiting torque and fatigue
- Compact, hydrodynamic, lightweight lower units
- MicroSwitch is designed to withstand the demands of harsh, wet tournament conditions
- Gator Breakaway Mount is crafted using extruded aircraft aluminum for rock-solid durability, with a breakaway feature that guards against damage from underwater obstacles.
- Gator Breakaway mount features a hinged door for quick and easy motor removal