• Saltwater and the Great Lakes
• One foot contours inshore and nearshore
• 3’ and 6’ contours offshore beyond 90’
• Daily updates
• Huge regions - the most detail Multi-dimensional marine charts including comprehensive Nautical Chart, incredible fishing detail with SonarChart™ HD bathymetry map, and Community Edits. Plus, exclusive Platinum features take the boating experience to a whole new level : 3D view, high-resolution photo/chart overlay, port photos, and geo-referenced coast pilots.
• Register online for one year of Freshest Data updates to Nautical Chart, SonarChart™ and Community Edits.
• Enhance SonarChart™ with sonar logs you collect using a plotter or mobile device.
• High-definition fishing detail, 3D View, satellite overlay, port photos, tides & currents, safety depth contours, navaids, coastal points of interest, and port services information.
• Check compatibility at navionics.com, which is continuously updated.
|Card Type||Navionics Platinum+|
US East Coast
|Connection Interface||Micro SD w/ SD Card Adapter|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.