Two lenses are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. Lightweight O Matter® frame material offers premium comfort. Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ Optics®, an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and Oakley’s Three-Point Fit retains the lenses in precise optical alignment.
These polarized lenses are specially engineered to block the blinding rays of glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as snow, water and pavement. Oakley polarization technology utilizes a liquid infusion process to bond the polarizing filter at the molecular level and eliminate the haze and distortion found in conventional technologies.
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Plutonite® lens material blocks 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light
- Iridium® coatings and lens tints reduce glare and heighten contrast (selected models)
- XYZ Optics® for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements
- Minimized glare via polarized technology
- Prescription ready
- Lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
- Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action