Ties topcoat to undercoat, regardless of compatibility
General purpose chlorinated rubber used as a primer on metal surfaces and as a tie coat between different types of coatings. Can be used above or below the waterline. Compatible with all antifouling and topside paints. Semi-flat burnt orange color. Brush, roll or spray. Quart kit.
- Primary Usage: Metal surfaces, underwater running gear, trim tabs
- Formulation: General-purpose chlorinated rubber primer
- Applies Over: Bright, cleaned, abraded metal
- Drying Time: Second coat: 2 hrs. at 70°F 50%RH; overcoat/other coatings: 4 hrs.
- Number of Coats Recommended: Two
- Thinner: 12097, Model 284216
- Coverage: Brush/roller: 75sq.ft./qt..; spray: 57sq.ft./qt.
- Color: Semi-flat burnt orange