A heavy-duty, two-component, epoxy coating formulated to reduce water absorption, Pettit Protect is an excellent choice for osmotic blister prevention and repair. The high-solids formula allows for quicker and easier application with fewer coats necessary for effective protection. It also offers dependable corrosion protection on all underwater metals. Two-part kit makes one gallon.
- Total Thickness Required: 12mil dry; 4mil dry per coat
- Drying Time: To recoat: 3hrs.-14 days; To bottom paint: 5-8hrs.; To launch: 72hrs. (All times @ 70°F)
- Coverage: 225sq. ft./gal. @ 4 dry mils
- Application Methods: Brush, roller, conventional/airless spray
- Thinner: 97 Epoxy Thinner, Model 284216