General purpose chlorinated rubber used as a primer on metal surfaces and as a tie coat between different types of coatings. Can be used above or below the waterline. Compatible with all antifouling and topside paints. Semi-flat Burnt Orange color. Brush, roll or spray.
- Primary Usage: Metal surfaces, underwater running gear, trim tabs
- Formulation: General-purpose chlorinated rubber primer
- Applies Over: Bright, cleaned, abraded metal
- Drying Time: To recoat: 2hrs.; To topcoat: 4hrs. @ 70°F
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2
- Thinner: Petit 97 Epoxy Thinner, Model 284216
- Coverage: Brush/roller: 75sq.ft./qt.; spray: 57sq.ft./qt.
- Color: Semi-flat Burnt Orange