Swift, Silent, Secure and Small
Nothing gets you closer to the fish than your small craft. And nothing anchors you better than a Power-Pole made just for your vessel. Enter the Micro Anchor. This all-new, all-electric wonder is the first of its kind—a super-compact powerhouse that was built to give you the ultimate shallow water fishing experience.
- Pairs with other C-Monster controllers
- Works with other 3/4" spikes
- Driver unit is easily removable for storage or transfer to another boat
- Spike can stay in the Micro Driver Unit or be removed while running to your next spot.
- Power: "Stealth" 60-watt low RPM high torque electric motor
- Deployment Speed: 1.2 ft. per second
- Weight with Clamp: 11.5lbs
- Weight without Clamp: 7.5lbs
- Mounting Bracket Footprint: 6.20" x 5.60"
- Transom Clamp Footprint: 3" clamping thickness; 3.3" vertical x 6.2" horizontal area taken on transom
- Housing Unit: IP 68 Environmental Resistance (1-2 meter saltwater submersion)
- Anchor Depth: (varies based on spike length) Aproximately 8ft with Power-Pole Micro Spike
- Recommended Boat Size: Up to 1500lbs
- Micro Driver Unit includes: wireless remote control, advanced wireless dash switch, mounting hardware, adjustable mounting bracket, electrical cord/plug/battery terminals, quick-release cord (kayaks), free Android app, USB connector for software uploads and downloads, Bluetooth
- Warranty: Two years