Whether you opt for the exercise of pedaling yourself or being leisurely propelled at speeds up to 17mph without breaking a sweat, these electric bikes (think quiet mopeds) make beach cruising, exploring seaside ports or running errands a lot more fun. The high efficiency motor is powered by a lithium iron phosphate battery that offers a cruising range of 25-35 miles and then recharges in four hours. Marine-friendly features include an anodized and sandblasted 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum frame, Promax disc brakes and aluminum alloy wheels with heavy-duty, 12 gauge stainless steel spokes. Choose the Mariner with an oversized plush seat for comfort or the Mariner Sport with a gel pad in the seat for extended performance. Height-adjustable handlebars and suspension seatpost allow them to fit most riders, yet fold compactly for easy storage. Weighs 46lb. with rack. Ships fully assembled.
- Gears: Single-speed freewheel
- Drivetrain Components: 250W brushless motor with twist throttle
- Battery Size/Type: 38.4V/6Ah lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) rechargeable
- Wheel Size/Type: 20" double-wall aluminum alloy with stainless steel eyelets
- Frame Material: 6062 Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Seat Type: Mariner: Oversized, vented 10 1/2" x 9" plush; Mariner Sport: Gel pad 11" x 7" comfort
- Folded Dimensions: 14" x 34" x 23"
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame/two years on battery and components