Filter changes are a snap with Racor’s SNApp™ water-separating fuel filters. No mess, no fuss, with patented no-tool-required quick attachment method. Just pivot and snap fit. One-piece, leak-free construction with the legendary Aquabloc® filter media. Clear nylon bowl makes inspection for separated water easy. Includes 3/8" quick-connect fittings (SAE J2044) for use with 5/16" ID hose. 3 13/16"W x 7 13/16"H x 6 5/8"D. Just 2 1/2" clearance required in front of housing for service. Max. flow rate of 26gph, for horsepower range of up to 140hp. Compatible with E-10 gasoline and B-20 biodiesel.
- Fuel Type: Gasoline or diesel
- Flow Rate: 20gph (100lph)
- Dimensions: 7 13/16"H x 3 13/16"W x 4 1/8"D
- Mounting Style: Fixed mount, with removable (disposable) filter/bowl assembly
- Ports: 3/8" quick connect fittings (per SAE J2044)
- Drain Fitting: None
- Priming Pump: None