The Dragonfly™7 steps up the screen-size with a 7" diagonal widescreen display and comes with the added advantage of optional overhead mounting, while maintaining tilt-and-swivel capability. It allows both inland and coastal anglers the opportunity to utilize ClearPulse™ CHIRP sonar technology.
Raymarine ClearPulse CHIRP sonar dramatically reveals fish and underwater structures utilizing an acoustically matched dual-element transducer with fish targeting CHIRP sonar and ultra-wide fan shaped CHIRP DownVision™. It features a wide 60° x 1.4° fan beam for DownVision™ imagery plus a conical 25° beam for targeting fish.
The built-in 50-channel GPS with fast-acquisition technology ensures added navigation confidence and the high-brightness (1,500 nit) 7" diagonal LED backlit display ensures maximum visibility even in direct sunlight. Quick release swivel bracket included. Thule lock available for added security. Background basemap. Optional Navionics Gold charts on microSD card (sold separately).
- Display Type: 24-bit, LED backlit, sunlight-viewable TFT
- Screen Size: 7"diag.
- Horizontal Pixels: 800
- Vertical Pixels: 480
- Display Viewing Angle: 70° left/right/top, 45° bottom
- Dimensions: 7 9/16"W x 5 13/16"H x 2 7/8"D (display)
- Data Interface: No NMEA interfacing. Power/transducer combined input.
- Receiver Type: 50-channel internal GPS
- Voltage: 12V (10.2-15.6V DC)
- Included Accessories: Transducer, quick-release swivel bracket, power cable
- Sounder Frequencies: ClearPulse CHIRP sonar: 170-230kHz/DownVision: 320-380kHz
- Beamwidth: CHIRP DownVision™: 60° sides; 1.4° fwd./aft; CHIRP fishfinder: 25°
- Maximum Depth: 600'
- Transducer: CPT-60 Transom-mount included
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 and IPX7
- Warranty: One year