Big displays for smaller powerboats, sailboats and RIBs, these compact yet powerful SeaTalk instrument displays offer full integration with Raymarine autopilots and navigation equipment. With extra large digits (1 1/8"H max) and razor sharp LCDs, easy-to-use i40 instrument displays have outstanding visibility in all lighting conditions. Red backlighting for improved nighttime visibility. Low power consumption for increased battery life. SeaTalk interface (SeaTalkng when used with SeaTalk to SeaTalkng converter). Built-in transducer interface. Same footprint and installation as older Raymarine ST40 instruments.
- Display Type: Segmented monochrome LCD
- Digit Size: 1 1/8"H (28mm)
- Width: 5 1/16"
- Height: 2 7/8"
- Depth: 11/16"
- Instrument Functions: Apparent wind speed in either knots or meters per second (0-60 knots), direction; high wind alarm. Provides true wind speed and direction information, if vessel
speed information is available on SeaTalk. Enables a locked apparent wind angle, which is defined either manually or automatically by a course computer (sold separately). In this mode, the
unit shows the deviations from the locked wind angle and the direction to steer to achieve the locked wind angle.
- Masthead Windvane Transducer: Rotavecta wind transducer sold separately
- Included Accessories: Sun Cover, mounting gasket, clamping bracket, mounting stud/thumb nut, SeaTalk power cable
- Data Interface: SeaTalk
- Voltage: 12V (10-16V DC)
- Draw: 25-35mA Typ.; 100mA max.
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)