600-watt bronze through-hull transducer with depth speed and temperature
Thru-hull transducers are mounted through a hole drilled in the bottom of the boat and protrude directly into the water. They must be positioned in front of the propeller, rudder, keel or anything else that may create turbulence. They must be mounted in a position that is always underwater and angled straight down. This type of transducer generally provides the best performance.
Thru-hulls are recommended for displacement hulls and boats with straight-shaft inboard engines. You'll also need a fairing block that allows the transducer to be mounted properly. Thru-hull transducers must be installed with a fairing to ensure proper alignment and a secure fit.
- Compatible with the following Echo Sounders:
- DSM250 and DSM300
- SL Series: SL755RC, SL760RC , SL1250, and SL1250RC
- hsb2 Plus Series: L755RC, L760, L760RC, L1250,and L1250RC
- hsb2 HDFI Series: DSM250, L770D, L770DRC, L1260D, and L1260DRC
- Compatible hull material: Wood and fiberglass
- Max Power: 600 W
- Frequency: 200/50 kHz
- Beam Angles: 200 kHz 12° 50 kHz 45°
- Cable: 30ft (10m) cable with connector
- Other: Self-sealing removable paddle wheel insert
- Includes high-speed fairing (B744V)