Light, strong and tested tough, these aluminum tanks are the choice of many boat manufacturers. Built to meet the rigorous standards of the US Coast Guard as well as the NMMA. RDS fuel tanks are built of 5052 aluminum alloy and tested for their ability to retain pressure and withstand motion, impact and fire. Before welding, all aluminum parts are bathed in acid to eliminate any contamination that might weaken a weld or create the potential for leakage.
- Side corners are radius bent, not welded
- All Tanks-have 1/4" NPT pickup, 1-1/2" fill, and 1/2" vent fittings
- Add 3" to height for fittings
- All are fitted with plugs for diesel return
- Above-Deck Tanks have vented caps with gauge units
- Below-Deck Tanks have electrical sending units & removable vent plugs
- Dimensions: 24 1/2"L x 16 3/8"W x 7"H