Due to their direct attachment capability, Ronstan Lashing Blocks are extremely versatile. They can accept multiple lashing lines at the head and the hollow hub can be utilised as a becket take-off. Unlike others on the market, these hollow hubs feature large radii to minimize rope fatigue.
For comprehensive installation instructions see Lashing Block Installation Instructions.
- The highest strength-to-weight ratio
- Minimal friction loss, especially when working at high loads
- Totally reliable and trouble free performance
- Simplicity of design and construction to facilitate maintenance and servicing
- Elegant, functional styling and finish
- Fully machined Alloy cheek plates
- Alloy sheaves with captive ball races
- Torlon® needle rollers
- Acetal guide rollers
- Carbon black Acetal ball bearings—Series 60 and 80