The incredible Series 20 Lashing Orbit Block is capable of loads up to 550lb. (250kg) while weighing a mere 0.3oz. (9 grams). It’s so light that it needs to be lashed down! Excellent choice for control lines on dinghies and catamarans up to 16'.
- 3/4" (20mm) high-compression-strength carbon Acetal sheave, stainless steel ball bearings and nylon frame/cheeks
- Integrated stainless steel hub to accept lashing attachment and through-sheave becket
- Fits up to 5/32" (4mm) lashing
- Max. line dia. 1/4". Max. working load (MWL) 550lb. Breaking load (BL) 1210lb.
- Block must be lashed through hub. MWL. & BL are dependent on the strength of lashing. Knots, splices, stitching will generally have a lower BL than the line itself.