The HS 2774-1 is a highly sophisticated antenna with performance maximized from 136 to 174 MHz. It will handle continuous duty at maximum input power. The self-supporting antenna is designed for military, commercial, law enforcement, and disaster preparedness. No tuning or ground plane required.
- Hand soldered brass elements for maximum range and efficiency
- Stainless steel ferrules, standard 1in-14 threads
- Includes 20 feet of RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Use only Shakespeare Style 4187-HD (sold separately) for self-supporting applications. Use a Style 410-R if an upper support bracket installation is preferred.
- Covers: 136-174 MHz
- Gain on the horizon:
@ 136 MHz +3.3dBi;
@ 154 MHz +4dBi
@ 174 MHz +4.3dBi
- One section
- Shakespeare’s unique design is protected by U.S. Patent # 5.982,332