For boats with mechanical throttle and mechanical shift, the KE-4+ is a perfect answer to smooth and easy shift and throttle control suitable for most applications. Modern styling, various color/finish control head options, single to quad engine capability. Designed specifically to meet the performance, reliability endurance and aesthetic requirements of today’s modern boats. Not compatible with older discontinued KE4 systems.
- Designed for new installation or retrofit
- A new level of control performance for inboard, outboard or sterndrive engines; gas or diesel, 12V/24V DC common mode.
- Up to four stations
- Various color/finish control head options.
- Synchronization standard, one lever/two lever selection
- Neutral warm up function
- Complete self diagnostic system
- Optional mechanical backup
- Adjustable shift pause and throttle delay
- Start in gear protection
- Optional trolling system
- Remote handheld control optional. A great docking accessory
- Idle control option
- Optional outboard levers with trim and tilt control
How To Order Your KE-4+ System
- STEP ONE: Order First Station Kit
- STEP TWO: Order additional Station Kits (if required). Up to three additional stations (four total).
- STEP THREE: Order Bus Harness to length to connect controls and stations
- STEP FOUR: Order Xtreme 3300 CCX633xx Control Cables to length from actuator to engine(s)