Simrad NSO evo2 Glass-Bridge systems are perfectly suited to bluewater powerboats over 35' and commercial vessels. They combine high-power dual quad-core processing for fast charting, sonar, radar and entertainment, individual control of a variety of widescreen displays, a user interface for intuitive multi-touch control and integration capabilities.
- MO-T high-brightness 1000 nits sunlight-viewable multi-touch pinch-to-zoom touchscreen monitors, controlled by the NSO OP40 Controller. Also available are MO-P lower brightness 300 nit pilothouse monitors without touchscreen.
- 8mm low profile all glass design enhances look of helm
- Integrates with 4G Broadband Radar, BSM-2 CHIRP Echosounder and much more
- Widest choice of cartography options
- Bundle includes NSO evo2 Marine Processor Unit with embedded Insight cartography, two 16" MO16-T multi-touch monitors, OP40 Controller, GS25 GPS Antenna, NSO evo2 Card Reader, HDMI cables and Touch Monitor serial cable.
NSO evo2 Specifications
- Display Type: Color TFT multi-touch LCD
- Supported Screen Resolutions: 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 720, 1280 x 800, 1280 x 1024, 1366 x 768, 1920 x 1080, 1920 x 1200
- Receiver Type: GPS25 External GPS Antenna
- NMEA Interface: NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183
- Preloaded Cartography: Navionics Insight HD
- Optional Cartography: C-MAP MAX-N, Navionics Gold, Platinum, Insight, Lake Insight, Nautic Insight, Insight Genesis, NV digital charts
- Voltage: 9-31.2V DC
- Waterproof Rating: NSO evo2 Marine Processor: IPX2; Monitors: IPX6 flush mounted
- Warranty: Two years