Perfectly suited to blue water powerboats and commercial vessels, the Simrad NSO evo2 features high-power processing, dual video output for individual display and control of touch and non-touch monitors, sonar, radar, charting and entertainment systems integration.
- Dual completely Independent Video Output: whether installed with two monitors side-by-side or a monitor and a tablet, boaters can display a chart on one and echo, radar or any panel required on the other
- Performance Module Integration with Broadband Radar, WiFi-1, BSM-2 echo sounder and more
- The best choices of cartography; compatible cartography options include C-MAP MAX-N, Navionics Gold and Platinum, Insight, Lake Insight, Nautic Insight, Insight Genesis and other suppliers such as NV digital charts
- High-performance quad-core processor provides lighting fast performance
Smaller and lighter design for ease of installation
- Software features include optimization for widescreen monitors, a dedicated power cruising navigational panel, easy-to-use icons, easy-access widgets for activating integration of components such as SonicHub and Autopilots