The NSS7m evo2 is engineered for performance, functionality and flexible control. Its TouchSensible™ interface provides multi-touch interaction for ease of use when cruising, as well as a keypad and a rotary push-to-enter dial for quick and effective use on those days when waves and boat movement make it hard to use a touchscreen accurately.
Simrad’s HEROiC software has been optimized for the NSS7m evo2’s widescreen display and multi-touch interface, making use of common gestures that smartphone and tablet users will find familiar. A Nav page puts key navigational information together in one place, and customizable favorites allow quick access to the functions you use most.
The NSS7m evo2 provides full autopilot integration for control from its TouchSensible display, and the embedded high-gain 10Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver provides precise location information without external hardware on most fiberglass boats.
Engineered for form and function, the NSS7m evo2 enhances the helm of any vessel. Its flush-mount design provides a professional, low profile look that is complemented by classic black or brushed silver trim panels – both included with every system.
- TouchSensible™ interface with multi-touch control and rotary dial with keypad
- 16:9 widescreen display with preset and customizable navigation panels
- Flush-mount installation and classic black and brushed silver trim panels
- SonarHub integration
- Complete vessel integration
- Full autopilot integration capability
- Simrad GoFree WiFi integration capability
- NMEA 2000 Networking capability
- Display Type: WVGA Color TFT LCD
- Diagonal Screen Size: 7"
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Backlighting Levels: Enhanced LED / 1200 nits
- Dimensions: 9 1/8" Width x 5 3/4" Height x 4 3/16" Depth
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7